Mainly because of the urban setting (but also somehow because of the presence of blank skill dice on the LotFP character sheet).
- Roll to place a business building on a neighborhood map.
- Roll to drawn a alleyway or a street bridge on a neighborhood map.
- Roll to place a sewer or lower city entryway on a neighborhood map.
- On a fail, the GM place what the player wanted on the map.
Contact (this replace the Vornheim contact points system):
- Roll to turn a NPC into a contact.
- Roll to get rumors about a NPC.
- Roll to find hirelings to hire.
I also added Healing:
- Roll to take a full turn to heal 1 hp after a fight.
- Roll to step up natural healing by one step: +0hp > +1hp > +d3hp > +d6hp
Characters start with a random background origin that give them one extra skill point.
- Cerces, the Trading Isles: + 1 in contact
- Winter Cleave, the Northland: +1 in climb
- Kuran, the Red Sands: +1 in language
- Odar, the Iron Gate: +1 in open door
- Silkport, the Spider City: +1 in sleight of hand
- Halaran, the Snowmoor: +1 in healing
- Argapur, the City of Brass: +1 in tinkering
- Shor in the Sleeping Waste: +1 in stealth
- Alanxia, the Temple City: +1 in architecture
- Barantia, the Storm Marches: +1 in bushcraft
- Lunarun, the Grinding Stone: +1 in search
- Vornheim, the Grey Maze: +1 in streetwise
Human NPC: d20 (on 12+ they are from Vornheim)